Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm back

and I'm still whinging about it. That's mostly because I'm still in a bad mood from being depressed about leaving Aussieland. I'll make my way back to normal enough after I've had a significant amount of alcohol. For the meantime, I still have plenty to be angry about (one of the bottles of wine I brought back shattered into heaps of tiny pieces, leading to me having to rewash many clothes, and my conditioner exploded in another suitcase).

Eventually I'll get some more of the money I'm advancing myself from 30 years in the future and pick up my mail. I'll also be publishing my travelogue/viewing notes once I have the time to change certain details to protect the guilty.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey. You linked to me. That's cool. I actually haven't read any of your blog yet. I just wanted you to know that I know that you linked to me, because that's what's important.