Monday, July 24, 2006

Travelogue Day 10

3/6/06

I went on the harbour cruise. We started in Darling Harbour and went under the bridge and around the various inlets of the greater Sydney Harbour. We saw where the ocean met the harbour and even got to look in the windows of some far too expensive harbourside condos as we floated past. The food on the cruise was pretty good, and I met some of the internship kids. They seem nice enough overall.

Got back and picked up some Jacob's Creek reserve shiraz. It was pretty tasty and left me with a clear head, which was nice. Afterward, we went to the Lansdowne for dinner and drinks. I met four nice young ladies, but began feeling poorly again, so I had to call it a night rather than accompany them to King's Cross.

**Some of the too few pictures I took during the harbour cruise will be posted once I set up a flickr account.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yes! You need a flickr account! Everyone should have one.